Washington, DC, USA
July 10, 2013
The ILSI North America Food, Nutrition and Safety Program (FNSP) mid-year meeting combines presentations on topics of current interest with reports on the progress within the organization’s programs.
Presentations and Slides
Cracking the Brain Code: President Obama’s BRAIN Initiative
Cora Marrett, PhD, National Science Foundation
Tox21 Update: Relevance of Tox21 to Nutrition
Russell (Rusty) Thomas, PhD, The Hamner Institute for Health Sciences
Food as a Hormone
Randy Seeley, PhD, University of Cincinnati
Additional Initiatives & Topics Discussed
- Optimizing the Impact of Nutritional Surveys and Epidemiological Studies
- Dietary Bioactive Components: Ready for Review for Recommended Intakes?
- January 2013 ILSI North America Weight of Evidence Workshop
- Current Perspectives on the Human Reward System
- Diet and Health in Diverse Populations
- Fructose and Cardiometabolic Health
For more information about this meeting, please contact Ms. Courtney Kelly McComber at ILSI North America (email@example.com or 202-659-0074 x143).