Commitment to opened data
The following ILSI North America projects are posted on the Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality's (AHRQ) Systematic Review Data Repository (SRDR). This data repository provides public access to the raw data associated with these published projects. The tool improves effieciency, quality, transparency, and usability of systematic review data.
ILSI North America projects found on SRDR:
- Low-Calorie Sweeteners and Health: An Evidence Map Database
- Dietary Fiber Database, Version 1
- Sugars and Health: Evidence Map
- Low-calorie sweeteners and body weight and composition: a meta-analysis of randomized controlled trials and prospective cohort studies
- Fructose Consumption and Non-alcoholic Fatty Liver Disease (NAFLD)
Learn more about the AHRQ SRDR on their website.