When relevant to the work of ILSI North America, the organization publicly submits comments to U.S. and international agencies. ILSI North America provides comments presenting evidence to questions surrounding nutrition and food safety. Comments submitted by ILSI North America draw only upon work that was conducted or supported by the programs within the organization. ILSI North America does not formulate comments based on outside research or evidence.
- FDA - Addendum to comments submitted April 2015 "Toxicological Principles for the Safety Assessment of Food Ingredients"
- FDA proposed revisions to the Nutritionand Supplement Facts Labels: Supplemental Proposed Rule To Solicit Comment on Limited Additional Provisions
- Health Canada’s Regulations Amending the Food and Drug Regulation –Nutrition Labelling, Other Labelling Provisions and Food Colours
- IOM-NRC consensus study on Food Allergies: Global Burden, Causes, Treatment, Prevention and Policy (oral comments)
- FDA Request for Comments related to the Petition filed by the Global Organization for EPA and DHA Omega-3s’ (GOED)