Understanding Flavonoids & Their Role in Health
Washington, DC, USA
August 27, 2015
This webinar was hosted by the American Society for Nutrition. A recording of this webinar is available here and the presentation slides are available here. More information is available on the ASN website.
- Johanna Dwyer, DSc, RD, Tufts University School of Medicine, Boston, MA
- John Erdman, Jr., PhD, Food Science and Human Nutrition, University of Illinois
- State what flavonoids are
- Identify food sources of flavonoids
- Summarize the putative role of various flavonoids on health outcomes
This webinar was sponsored by the ILSI North America Committee on Bioactives.