2018 ILSI North America Mid-Year Science Program
Arlington, VA, USA
June 26, 2018
The ILSI North America Mid-Year Meeting combines presentations on topics of current interest with reports on progress within the organization’s new and on-going programs.
The one-day program features top speakers on current hot topics in nutrition and food safety, including:
- State of Technology and Innovation Related to Physical Activity and Healthful Eating
- Rigor and Reproducibility in Obesity Research
- Synergy of Private-Public Partnerships – Advancing Science for Improving Food Safety, Quality, and Nutrition
- New National Toxicology Program (NTP) Report on the Safety of BPA
- New DRIs and UL Challenges: Intersecting Food Safety and Nutrition
- Plant-Based Proteins and Health
- Hormonal Regulation of Taste and Smell
Registration is open to invited guests and space is limited. For more information, please contact Ms. Courtney McComber (email@example.com) at ILSI North America.